1. We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
2. Should you decide to register as a user on the website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to;
2.1 your name and surname;
2.2 your email address;
2.3 your physical address;
2.4 your gender;
2.5 your mobile number; and
2.6 your date of birth;
Which will only be used for administrative purposes.
3. Should your personal information change, please inform us by sending an email to email@example.com and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information, facilitate accuracy of transactions and ease of use.
4. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you herewith expressly agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything or ostensible authority from anyone or anything.
5. Subject to clause 6 below, we will not, without your express consent:
5.1 use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
5.1.1 in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of goods or services;
5.1.2 to contact you regarding current or new goods or services or any other goods or services offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
5.1.3 to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
5.1.4 to improve our product selection and your experience on our website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the website; or
5.2 disclose your personal information to any Third Party other than as set out below:
5.2.1 to our employees and/or Third Party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the purchasing of goods and services, and thus need to know your personal
information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently; 5.2.2 to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or Third Party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
5.2.3 to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other Third Parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
5.2.4 to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
5.2.5 to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty goods you have purchased which requires their involvement; and
5.2.6 to any Third Party seller for purposes of sending you an invoice for any goods purchased from such Third Party seller, which disclosed information will be limited to your email address;
6. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, SOHO is further entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
7. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all of our employees, Third Party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and Third Party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
8. Ratings and reviews: When you provide a rating or review of a product, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the website, in newsletters or other marketing material. The name that will appear next to that rating or review is your first name, as you would have provided upon registration. If you do not agree to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the website. We will not display your last name, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
9. We will;
9.1 treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
9.2 take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
9.3 provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
9.4 promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
9.5 provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
9.6 upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain;
10. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
11. SOHO herewith expressly undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any Third Party other than as provided for in this policy. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by Third Parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
13. This website makes use of “cookies” to automatically collect information and data through the standard operation of the internet servers. Please note that cookies may be necessary to provide you with certain features available on our website, and thus if you disable the cookies on your browser you may not be able to use those features and your access to our website will therefore be limited. If you do not disable “cookies”, you are deemed to consent to our use of any personal information collected using those cookies.